Users can be led to give some personal data by answering forms proposed on the website. The data’s input is necessary for NAÂD to process the user’s request.
NAÂD promises to respect dispositions of the law n°78-17 of january 6 1978 concerning computing, files, modified (?) and of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parlement and of the april 26 2016 Council “RGPD”, and to take precautions as to protect the given nominative information’s safety.
Contact form : personal data collected:
- Family name, first name, postal address, e-mail, phone number
- Any other information you want us to know about.
Comments : when you leave a comment on our website, data put in the comment’s form, IP address and your browser user are all collected in order to help us find undesirable comments.
Gravatar : a anonymous chain created from your e-mail (also called hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you use this service. You can read its privacy clauses . After confirming your comment, your profile picture will be publicly visible next to your comment.
Cookies : NAÂD also collects information involving your connection and your browsing with cookies. Collected information will be used for a better functioning and an optimisation of the browsing on our website (see the “Cookies” chapter down below).
Personal data collected on the website are processed only by the hotel staff.
Processing and security of personal data’s manager
NAÂD processes users’ personal data as the manager.
NAÂD has a written register for the processing of personal data on their website.
NAÂD promises, in the name of their best endeavour clause, to take the necessary precautions and to use the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect users’ personal data against alterations, destruction and unauthorised access.
NAÂD’s staff is susceptible, submitted to a privacy obligation, to have access to some of your data. It’s also the case of our business partners in charge of doing maintenance and technical developments operations: in this case users are informed that their personal data will benefit from the same protection as the one demanded in Europe, as long as our partners have to respect the RGPD concerning European citizen’s personal data.
At last, the police, the court of law and administrative court can also have access to your personal data, in cases planned by the law.
Use of data
NAÂD collect and download your personal data to do the following operations, necessary for offering services and products, but also in a market research approach relative to its products:
- Answering users’ requests
- Managing subscriptions to our newsletter or emails
- Customer service accessible by mail or e-mail for any question or request
- Managing the use of your rights on your personal data
- Confirming respect of the applicable law, of our contracts and terms of conditions
- Updating your personal information in a dedicated data base
- Sending information about our products and/or activities
- Collecting clients’ reviews
- Making commercial statistics
NAÂD promises to retain all collected personal data, excluding legal or regulatory obligation, for a duration of 3 years at most, starting from the last contact with the user, be it by their initiative or by NAÂD’s. At the end of this period or in the case of the exercise of their rights by the users, NAÂD promises to destroy all copies made of the users’ personal data in its possession.
Collected data linked to your browsing by authorized cookies have a specific retention length, which can’t exceed 13 months.
Users’ rights on their personal data
In accordance with the articles 14 to 22 of the 2016/679 regulation of April 27 2016, any physical person using the service can make use of the following rights:
- Right of access
- Right of correction
- Right of opposing and erasing the processing of data
- Right of opposing profiling
- Right of limiting processing
- Right to data portability
Exercise of their rights
These rights can be exercised with NAÂD in the following manners:
- By post, by writing to the following address: 48 avenue Gambetta, 24200 Sarlat-la-Canéda.
- By E-mail, by sending us a mail to our mail address:
Before answering your request, NAÂD can ask to confirm your identity and/our ask you to give more information in order to answer to your request. NAÂD will try to answer it as quickly as possible, in the period determined by the law.
In case of an unsatisfying answer, you can send a reclamation to the National computing and liberties Committee.
En cas de réponse insatisfaisante, vous pouvez introduire une réclamation auprès de la Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL).
Browsing on the website can result in the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s laptop. A cookie is a small sized file which can’t identify the suer, but download information relating to the browsing of a computer on the website.
These cookies, with reservations of your choices and standard internet technologies, give access to the following information:
- Login details of the equipment you’re using (IP address, Android/Apple logins etc)
- Operating system used by your terminal (Microsoft Windows, Apple Os, Linux, Unix, BeOs etc)
- Browsing software used (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, – Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Date and hour of your connexion to our services
- Source web page’s address
- Browsing data on our services, watched contents
Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to using the website www.naad-hotel.com is submitted to French law, an exclusive attribution of jurisdiction to the appropriate courts.